NSBroker is a brokerage firm that was founded by a group of experienced traders and launched in 2011. They offer online trading through the MetaTrader 5 platform with trading in forex, precious metals, share indexes, energy and crypto currencies.
NSBroker was brought to my attention by a reader of my site who asked if I could take a look at them and give my thoughts on whether they were a safe broker to join.
So I started with their website and if you’ve read my brokers article you would know that I am really big on making sure that brokers are regulated before even going into the features that they offer. And regulated they are! These guys don’t just have one area for being regulated, they have an amazing 6 well regulated approvals through-out the world. Now that impressed me and I was surprised that I had never heard of them before.
Click the button below to visit NSBroker.
NSBroker Regulation & License…
I’ll start here and below is a list of where, with and who these guys are registered with.
NSFX Ltd. holds a Category 3 investment services license and they are situated at 168 St Christopher Street,
Valletta VLT 1467, MALTA. They are regulated by the following:
- MFSA – Malta Financial Services Authority License no .IS/56519
- FCA – Financial Conduct Authority United Kingdom – Registration Number: 595195
- BaFin – Federal Financial Supervisory Authority Germany – Registration Number: 131055
- ACP – French Prudential Supervisory Authority France – Registration Number: 74397
- CNMV – National Securities Market Commission Spain – Registration Number: 3354
- FINANSTILSYNET – Denmark – Registration Number: 9221
These regulatory bodies allow NSFX Ltd. to provide cross border investment service through-out the EEA (European Economic Area) as well as UK, and because these regulatory firms are recognized by other countries their respective authorities allow their citizens to open accounts and trade with NSBroker with confidence. One downside though, unfortunately USA customers are not accepted.
You can never have enough regulation and these guys have done their homework. But as I say always, if you are interested in them, contact them directly just to check and make sure that you are allowed to use them before committing funds.
A Company Made By Traders…
I like the fact that the company was set up by traders as that means that they know what traders want and need.
- safety – regulation, and we can see they have that under control
- good trading conditions – low spreads which are already available
- reliable platform and charting package – Meta Trader platform is well-known and used all over the world
NSBroker has these all covered with highly regulated and supervised by not one but six financial regulators, low spreads and offer two versions of Meta Trader 5 with MT5 Desktop and MT5 Mobile.
NSBroker offers two types of accounts:
- a free demo account that has unlimited usage time. This is a very good as I have had many demo accounts that expire after 30 days and if you’re working on a strategy that needs to be tested over time, you need to have that continuation with sometimes more than one month.
- a real account that is a type of ECN account with very low spreads (from 0.3 pips). ECN means that NSBroker uses Electronic Communications Networks (ECNs) to give clients direct access to other participants in currency markets with better pricing and lower spreads. This is good.
They allow a minimum deposit of $500 USD, which is not the lowest entry point compared to other brokers, but an affordable amount for most people. I am sure if you were not able to afford a $500 start you would just need to reach out to them and ask. They can only say no.
If you’re totally new to trading they even have an education section with basic information that you need to understand the industry and new traders can learn to trade through available videos, e-books, articles, and directly via in-depth market analysis made by the NSBroker trading experts. You can always ask me questions as well if needed.
I found on their website that they have a great explanation sheet on what documents are required for opening an account with them with easy to understand images on what’s required. That is very helpful in my opinion and can speed up the process as you can get everything ready beforehand and submit all in one go. Your account manager will guide you as well.
Depositing and Withdrawing…
NSBrokers support credit cards and bank transfers deposit and withdrawals. Credit cards deposits are processed faster than bank transfers, generally instant for credit cards and 2 to 3 days for bank transfers, but just be aware that what ever method you start with, that will be the normal withdrawal method as well. I have found bank transfers better than cards for me and I let my broker account manager know with an email that I have sent some money into my account so that they follow up quite quickly. That was the early days of course, now it is more on the withdrawal process.
As for fees, NSBroker don’t have any charges, which is a great advantage, although just check with your bank for charges if you make bank transfers, each bank is different.
NSBroker have over 60 trading assets and instruments for trading which is more than enough to fill your needs. These include:
- Forex – major, minor and exotic currency pairs
- Precious Metals – gold and silver
- Energy – oil
- Share Indexes – major and minor
- Cryptocurrencies – major cryptos
Each assest is briefly explained on their respective web pages with enough information for a broad understanding on each class.
As I mentioned, more than enough for any trader to get their teeth into.
Support and Customer Service…
NSBroker has live chat available in multiple languages from 8:00 to 20:00 GMT +3, 12 hours, on 5 business days a week, with 3 call centers in London, Austria and Malta. There is a contact form on the Contact Us page with an email address as well. You will be given an account manager that will help out if needed right from the start.
Reviews that I have read show that the support teams is quick and responsive and that is a good indication that they care for their customers. As traders, we want to know that we can get an answer to our problems quickly.
From my research I have found that NSBroker is a well organized and setup company providing not only safety but also the necessary requirements for anyone wishing to enter the financial trading industry. A company setup by traders for traders with understanding what traders need.
- Safety – well regulated with over 6 regulatory bodies
- Good Trading Conditions – MetaTrader platform that is well-known through-out the world with tight spreads
- Education – for new traders and learning on how to analyis
- Trading Instruments – a large selection of trading instruments to satisfy many traders
- Support and Customer Service – many methods to get in touch and get answers when needed
All in all NSBroker has ticked all the boxes needed to provide traders with peace of mind for opening and trading in the markets. I would happily recommend that if you are on need of broker or need a change from your current broker for what ever reason NSBroker would be a great choice.
Happy trading and regards
My #1 Forex Trading Course Recommendation That Turned Me Into A Successful Trader. Use the code JALBY and get $100 off the course.